You must be Logged in to post a comment

  • 69 36
    Submitted by karenina on Aug 8, 12 at 11:32am

    Damn it, Janet!

    • 37 29
      Submitted by GetOffMyLawn on Aug 8, 12 at 11:45pm

      Yeah, I heard the "Oh Brad" in Janet's voice too.

  • 51 41
    Submitted by Phys on Aug 8, 12 at 12:06pm

    Pretty sure that goes for 90% of the male population. The other 10% is g@y

    • 36 39
      Submitted by Pronfairy on Aug 9, 12 at 12:02am

      Its where the blood likes to flow, can't argue with nature.

  • 53 57
    Submitted by chef504 on Aug 8, 12 at 12:11pm

    Often the only way to achieve great sex with a gorgeous woman is to ignore the brain.

  • 42 36
    Submitted by sunshine1114 on Aug 8, 12 at 2:14pm

    @karenina, hahahaha excellent reference.

  • 31 43
    Submitted by Vilehaust on Aug 9, 12 at 5:23pm

    A girl's allowed to be crazy, as long as she's equally hot.