You must be Logged in to post a comment

  • 85 61
    Submitted by rockinseagulls on Dec 18, 10 at 4:31pm

    Bay leaves are poisonous if ingested.

    • 40 60
      Submitted by VladKirshkov on Sep 1, 11 at 3:45pm

      I don't think they are. My parents let me chew on them like gum when I was little (I was a weird kid), so I probably swallowed some, but I'm still alive. They just say not to eat them because they're really tough and can cut up your insides. Also, there are laurel leaves out there that look a lot like bay leaves but ARE poisonous to ingest, so that's where the confusion came from.

  • 56 56
    Submitted by summer11 on Dec 18, 10 at 5:05pm

    what?

  • 57 59
    Submitted by 719FTW on Dec 19, 10 at 9:25am

    It does what it's told!!!!!!!

  • 59 68
    Submitted by Stotan1228 on Dec 18, 10 at 9:25pm

    IIIIIII'mmmmmm dreaming, of a cloggggggged coloooonnn. Sucks to be you.

  • 55 63
    Submitted by ganarah on Dec 18, 10 at 2:11pm

    Considering that bay leaves are so tough this is highly unlikely....

  • 61 84
    Submitted by ttesroD on Dec 18, 10 at 2:09pm

    It puts the lotion on the skin!